… and we’re all still sick. I’m really praying that we can shake this sickness off. We’ve been out of commission for a week now. Please pray we all get better and can start maintaining health!!
Onto other things!
I know a lot of people ask me how I do my wordfilled Wednesday posts. I thought I’d offer some of the tools I use, in no particular order.
- I use paintshop pro X. You can download a trial version HERE. Or to buy a full version from Corel, go HERE.
- If you go to http://www.download.com you can find a lot of trial programs and free programs that cost you nothing to use!!
- http://help.cnet.com/digital-photography-learning/ has a lot of information for learning digital photography if you’re not really sure what you’re doing, or would like some pointers!
- http://www.abstractfonts.com/ is where I found a lot of different fonts! Some are trial versions, and some you need to remember to give credit when you use them. I usually keep track of that in my “image -> properties” area, so when I print them in a book or something, I have knowledge of the name of font I used.
- http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/ has a lot of ideas not just on scrapbooking, but photography and layout designing. I have found a lot of their stuff helpful!
- As far as printing goes. Our local Dollar Store has some fine photo paper that I use, if I want to print out on my printer. I have a pixma 150. It costs me approx. $1.00 to print out off my printer, I usually buy my frame first before printing so I know what I want it to look like in the end as far as sizing goes!
Did I miss something? Feel free to ask me anything about my photography/digital altering here!