Mr C is in farm show mode, so i’m home alone for the week mostly. I’m not really happy about that, though I know it has to be done.
we’ve been up.. like today at 5 am and I’m tired… Master J is busy being a goof ball and doesn’t want to sleep…
On a really neat note we’ve had visitors early in the morning…
As the kiddo’s like to greet him “Good morning Deer boy!” and hey.. it’s a boy! Bambi!!!
So part of my tackle… how to keep the deer out of my garden! Mr. C said he saw tracks in the garden already, so suggestions???
My other tackle is to wash not only my laundry, but a friend of mine and myself sort clothes and help pass them onto other places (while getting a few freebies myself) so I have 5 garbage bags of clothes to go through, clean and sort!) Wish me luck!!! Anyone need something? lol come on over!!!
on a side note, my internet is having issues (which is why I didn’t post here yesterday… i think it’s the birds sitting on our tower and moved it.. bahh.. i miss the snow when nothing nothing could make it change position! lol.. so if you don’t hear from me, bare with me as I deal with connection!!!
So, today I’m tackling…
1. getting packages to mail b/c I had a delay in getting some photo’s back, but they are ready to go out!
2. research on the biofeedback I received last night.
3. Decide on a shower gift for my nephew
4. work on cleaning the counter
5. go to curves and sign up for their 30 day trial with my friend K.
My tackle last night… as part of the degerming my house, I did the bathroom from top to bottom, including the walls and baseboards!
my mother asked me to make 80 name plates for her red hat heritage day. So I made up 2 different samples for her to choose what colors, and ideas from:
and this one:
which you can slide a chocolate inside..
anyhow, going to work on these as soon as she decides which one she likes better…
which one do you like better?
And yes, these are the very rough drafts.. they’re not real pretty yet, but you get the idea!
*and did anyone catch Bones and House last night?? I cried for the ending of both!!
*** and now the place card’s switched to:
similar to the 2nd one, so a chocolate will go inside…Yes, just edited so they have a visual.. not the actual end product.. but going to make 80 of them!!
and instead of the hat’s off, the person’s name will go there.
Tackle it Tuesday!
from last weeks tackle list:
- I need to go to the lab and get some tests done -done!
- Go to Miss H’s school for an interview – went great
- work on the never ending pile of laundry – still working on it.
- clean my shirt i just spilt coffee on – done
- get my stuff ready for stamp class otnight! – was ready!
- oh ya, and finish washing and putting away all the winter clothes and boots; toss out stuff that doesn’t fit. – on the last batch of stuff that has to be cleaned and given away!
So, onto my new project!
My sink! I hate cleaning it b/c our water is hard. I have to use CLR on it to do anything! Anyhow, hubby was “helping” in the kitchen, so I thought I couldn’t wait any longer!
It didn’t turn out too bad!!!
well, lets just say this was a stretching week.
Here is Miss E before a birthday party
Here is Miss E after the party playing with something called “Flarp” she kept putting it in her hair.
Here is Miss E after we got it out of her hair. We had to cut it out. She was really funny about it b/c she wanted me to “buzz her hair like daddy’s!” I would not! boy I’m going to have a wild one on my hands!!!
(and everyone can see last weeks party below!)